Hello everyone, recently I've been lusting over cute dainty accessories and discovered one of my new favourite brands, Olivia Burton! The watches they sell are the cutest and I'm desperate to get one for the upcoming summer season. They brand has a range of designs but I thought I'd show you some of my favourites, Their upcoming release for Summer is the neon collection which I adore so so much and will showcase some of my favourites from that! I'll link each product so go and check the website out as it is perfect for all those cute dainty days where you want to be perfect and girly!


I think the pastel colours are perfect for more subtle days, such as days out in the summer just to add a slight hint of colour! I am always looking for rose gold accessories which is why I adore these two so much. I feel rose gold can be worn at all occasions and goes with everything! I love the detailing on the fully rose gold watch as it makes it just that tad more fancy! Finally, my favourite two watches are the neon colours! These would look perfect with monochrome looks to add a pop of colour or on holiday these would look wonderful! 

Definitely check out http://www.oliviaburton.com/ as I'm sure you will fall in love!