Jumper: Primark // Pinafore: Motel Rocks // Coat: Forever 21 // Bag: Lush // Shoes: River Island // Normal rings (left to right): Mums, Greece, Mums, Wanderlust-Notonthehighstreet

There is something so pleasing about the white stitching on this black pinafore, please tell me it isn't just me who this appeals to?
Whilst pottering round the streets of Manchester in this houndstooth print jacket, I couldn't help but feel a slight aura of 'Chanel' about my look, even though the price tag of mine certainly would not match that of Chanel! What this outfit did for me was confidence. I believe there are certain pieces in your wardrobe that when you wear, you feel invincible! This jacket is beautiful and made to be worn with confidence. 

Confidence for me is pretty unstable. Having my own style and dressing in my own way does bring me huge amounts of self confidence, but like everybody else in this strange little world it is certainly not always the case. Self confidence does come from within your 'self' but it would be lying to say opinions don't affect you.

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.” -Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart 

As much as this has always been stressed, this 'person' who fails to accept you for you, along with all the quirks that accompany you, is completely irrelevant and unimportant. Not everyone is going to see the same way you do, you have to take it, deal with it and forget it.
People don't matter if you don't make them matter.

'Life - The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.'

Can a life lived in fear of judgement really be called a life?
We are organic, living matter and in my eyes, living is all about freedom, self expression, happiness and love. The 'capacity for growth' shows we have endless self developments, so why not utilise this?
Confide in yourself to find the confidence we all have, it will be worth it.

Lucy Jane