Top: Topshop // Skirt: Vintage // Scarf: Vintage // Coat: Zara // Shoes: Dr Martens // Sunglasses: Forever 21

The pastel toned houses around Primrose Hill matched my shoes and that made me very happy.

My mum and I decided on London as our next destination of adventure as it will potentially be the place I spend 3 years of my life at University. I want to study fashion and the heart of fashion in England certainly lies in London.

We headed up to Camden in the morning, I fit right in wearing my bold statement colours and cute docs and socks combo. Camden is certainly the 'Northern Quarter' of London, people seem to do what they want and wear what they want. One of my favourites places to be! My crochet top is one of my new favourite pieces as the colours are so beautiful. I'm opting for the brightest colours at the minute which is strange being someone who has previously loved the monochrome look. Any opportunity to look like a rainbow I will take.

Later on in the day we steadily walked up Primrose Hill, being overtaken by the countless runners presumably burning off some steam out of the hustle and bustle of the city. The only thing which hit me whilst being in London was the feeling of not really knowing where I am, so let me explain myself.
I live in an area pretty near to big cities, but where I live is surrounded by greenery from the pennines and so many pretty spots. Although I'm sure out of the city London holds some nice spots, being in the centre of it all could become too much. I'm so used to being surrounded by nature I'm not sure how I'd handle the change, I'm sure I'd get used to it.

Lucy Jane