Two piece: Rose gal // Choker: Topshop // Necklace: Brandy Melville // Shoes: New Look

The days in Mykonos began to tick by as we got lost in time spending the days lounging in the sun, wandering round local restaurants and taking a boat trip out to see the famous sites. The idea of 'doing nothing' never seems like a tiring activity, but after a few days I was a very tired and slightly sunburnt Lucy.

What better way to emphasise my tan(sunburn) than a wear an all white two piece? 

I opted for the prettiest little two piece from Rosegal.com  as the simple colours worked perfectly against the blue and white asthetic of Mykonos. I would look at the simple setting of a door and need to take a picture, Mykonos is so aesthetically pleasing! I adored the loose fit of this piece as the lovely warm nights never got uncomfortably warm meaning I didn't turn into a sweaty makeup-less mess. 

Lucy Jane