The concept of 'oversized tees' has always been one appealing to me. The fact that a single oversized top has the power to conceal everything underneath keeping it well hidden makes me very happy. Throw on an oversized tee any day and you are good to go!

Where else better to find oversized tops than charity shops?
You're probably thinking 'Once again Lucy Jane is babbling on about charity shops' but I can not stress enough how much I admire them! Personally, I like the mens branded logo tees because they pull off this 'vintage/not really caring too much' style. A style right up my alley!
Experimenting with different ideas such as knotting tops, cropping tops and tucking tops is always the best way to find your perfect fit. 
Don't limit your ideas and don't be scared to think differently!

Lucy Jane