Animal prints are my thing at the minute...
From leopard print to zebra, cow print to snakeskin, I am completely in love.

For the past two weeks I've been battling a dreaded cold which wiped me out for longer than expected. Laying in bed for days on end may seem relaxing for some, but when you've been battling illness for a year you don't wish for any more time in bed!

The cooler weather is slowly rolling in and as much as it brought a cold along with it, I am still so excited to wrap up in all my jumpers. The thought of long winters nights, spent first by a dip in a sweetly scented bath followed by being wrapped up snug on the sofa watching a film. I can't wait!
One of my favourite A/W things to do is layer pieces over turtleneck jumpers. Whether it be t-shirts, slip dresses or sweatshirts, it's an extra layer and some extra interest to an outfit! I opted for my CK sweatshirt , Zara bag and these PLT flares which I think are AMAZING.
I wore them on a recent night out and received so many compliments about them, I felt so special. You know when you just feel so sassy and confident you couldn't care less what you're doing?
Well thats me in these pants!

I love that you can dress them up and keep them so casual and also, that they're so comfy!
This A/W I'll definitely be rocking so many pairs of printed flares...

Lucy Smith-Butler