Two Piece & Belt: Charity Shop // Jewellery: H&M // Shoes: Asos

IT'S BACK!!
CHARITY SHOP BOP IS HERE TO STAY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT MORE LOOKS!

Todays charity shop bop features a velvet two piece I picked up around a year ago and I love it. When I saw this on the hanger, it honestly didn't look all that appealing. The top looked very loose fitting and the pants didn't seem shapely at all but I tried it on, worked my magic and fell in love. As the top has a very flattering V cut, I really wanted to accentuate my waist as naturally the cut of the V draws your eye downwards. Originally, the top was very ill fitting so I simply grabbed a bobble, pulled the top together and tied it round the back. 
It made such a huge difference!
As for the velvet pants, they are a stretchy culotte style which I love. They're so comfortable and cling on to all your curves which can be a positive and a negative. To draw the attention towards my waist, I added this golden chain belt which is one of my favourite charity shop finds ever! 
For 50p you can pair it with so many different outfits and it will instantly change the look. 
Statement belts are my thing for 2018!

I adore this look as I am positive this could easily be found on the high street for at least £40, just think of all the money you save! This charity shop bop is fun yet sophisticated, let me see what charity shop looks you can create with #CHARITYSHOPBOP!

Lucy Jane